Open top menu
Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I always wanted to write....
Write for my friends....
Write for films.....
Write for people....
Write for my dreams.....
Write for myself.....

So, here i am beginning this on 8th April, 2009.
Hope to continue this for a long time....

Take Care...
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

4 comments:

  1. good yaar..u havnt started ur film carrier bt u already hav ur blog..gr8 going..best of luck..:)baaki ill write to u wen i feel i need to..tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your valuable time. I hope to make it as informative as i can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyi bik,welcum to the world of bloggers...!!!
    good to see u here..
    hoping to see more of u in cmng days..!!
    continue writing..
    tak care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks mate... credits to u...

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks a lot for your interest in my world of writing. Feedbacks are really necessary for a person to grow and i would appreciate that. I will get back to you soon and would also request you to come back often as it boosts my spirit as a writer.

Blog Archive