Open top menu
Sunday, April 12, 2009

The blog seems to have become an integral part of my life now. Have my exam all this week, so was busy with studies. Got a few minutes out and thought of writing something. But, i don't think i will be able to write today as i have a lot of work. So, to compensate that i am uploading some pics of Sanjay Dutt. Will write about him soon.. I love him for what he is.....
Dedicated to his fans.... and offcourse Taani.... (who motivated me to write today)
Lastly, i want to thank you people who give your precious time in reading my blog.
















The pictures included here are from his childhood, upcoming movies and a few randomly selected ones.....

Take Care....
Bikram Singh Bathh
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

3 comments:

Hi
Thanks a lot for your interest in my world of writing. Feedbacks are really necessary for a person to grow and i would appreciate that. I will get back to you soon and would also request you to come back often as it boosts my spirit as a writer.

Blog Archive